- Create labels with different techniques: Come up with questions (+ answers) while reading passages (SQuAD style) or have a set of predefined questions and look for answers in the document (~ Natural Questions).
- Structure your work via organizations, projects, users
- Upload your documents or import labels from an existing SQuAD-style dataset
- Export your labels in SQuAD Format
Signup here: Haystack Annotation Tool
- Configure credentials & database in the
The credentials should match in database image and application configuration.
DEFAULT_ADMIN_EMAIL: "email@example.com" DEFAULT_ADMIN_PASSWORD: "DEMO-PASSWORD" PROD_DB_NAME: "databasename" PROD_DB_USERNAME: "somesafeuser" PROD_DB_PASSWORD: "somesafepassword" POSTGRES_USER: "somesafeuser" POSTGRES_PASSWORD: "somesafepassword" POSTGRES_DB: "databasename"
- Run docker-compose by executing
- The UI should be available at
The manual (of a slightly earlier version) can be found here. While it doesn't include all latest features, the basic workflow and tips for label quality are still the same.